Thursday 15 November 2012

TV Portait Series: Boardwalk Empire.


Hey guys, a lot of the work I have been posting recently has been from my degree course, which doesn't always indicate the kind of work and subject matter I like to tackle. I'm therefor going to start posting one or two pieces of my personal art every week. At the moment i'm into portraits and some of my main influences, (besides fellow artists) are characters from film, T.V, musicians, and athletes. Expect to see some more digital portraits up over the next few months. Being a fan of both the 1920's prohibition era, the 'Gangster' genre and the actor Steve Buscemi I thought My first of this ongoing portrait series could be the character 'Nucky Thompson' from HBO's 'Boardwalk Empire'. In addition to these portraits I am also happy to do requests, so If theres an actor, T.V/Film character that you would like to see Illustrated, send me a message. Thanks and I hope you enjoy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment