Tuesday 12 June 2012

Wanted for crimes against Hip Hop No 1


This Is a draft Ilustration for one of a series of poster designs that I was doing for a University Illustration module. Basically I thought it would be a good Idea to do a set of posters, each one with a modern rapper on the front. Being an strong advocate of Hip hop (1980-early 2000's) I have a bit of a dislike (shall we say) for some of the rap stlyed possers passing themselves off as rappers today. Amoungst my other gripes were, 'Young Buck' (one one 50 Cent's gimps) 'Chamillionaire' and Lil Wayne. There are e few more but let me see how much time I have before I do any more. For those of you who like the aformentioned artists, I offer my appologies...but recommend questioning the this afiniti for musicians that used synthasised voice modification to hide their lack of lyrical ability and content.  

No comments:

Post a Comment